Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Techwear shirts?

jstagn

• 1 year later...

Looking at getting some shirts made.. what I’d the approximate cost of a jersey design?  I know the cost is dependent on how much detail and customization, but was just curious of a ballpark number. I’ve been planning on giving them a call for a while now. Any info would be much appreciated. 

8 hours ago, Walden said:

Looking at getting some shirts made.. what I’d the approximate cost of a jersey design?  I know the cost is dependent on how much detail and customization, but was just curious of a ballpark number. I’ve been planning on giving them a call for a while now. Any info would be much appreciated. 

The best polo model starts at around $100 then they charge per logo and of course they charge more if you want a totally custom design. There are already so many awesome designs you can most likely find one to add you own small touches. My shirts typically cost around $140 delivered

I'd also recommend checking out Go Fast Don't Suck for Jersey's. They make a nice shirt, they're a little less and I think it's a flat price not $10 per extra logo you add like TW. And they'll work with you on the design. When I ordered mine Bill face timed me (or whatever) and went over the details and made sure it was what I wanted. It came out to $78 shipped for the polo style which are a little more then standard.