Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Xdm Competion left hand holster

beechnutbob

It’s tough being a lefty. I don’t have a XD but I have a g34 and finding a lefty comp style holster was a nightmare. First bought a safari land one and it ended up being a retention holster that you needed to hit the button to get it to release. Tried it, couldn’t get used to it. What I I ended up with was a 19.99 kydex  holster from amazon. One that has the nose open so it fits anything from a g19-g34. So cheap and it’s great. Good luck finding one. RHT seems like a good bet.

Red hill tactical holster body with a BOSS hanger from the ben stoeger pro shop.

This is absolutely rock solid and amazingly high quality. Production legal, and you can set the ride height and cant to exactly what you desire.

I have three of these rigs for each division I shoot, obviously all lefthanded.

Edited by MemphisMechanic

I have both a 4.5 and 5.25 XDm and use the Comp Tac kydex drop and offset holster. One holster holds both for lefties, and I have not had a gun pop out of the holster yet. It sits very well on my hip, this is taking into consideration I have a nice tire around my belly in the way. You get a kit with it to configure any belt size, and how it fits for you. Great stuff, Amazon even has em.....