Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pro Ears Discount Code

TaterHead

Agree, but it depends on the model. The one I wanted, everyone was selling at 199.99. All had list price, even amazon. I decided to buy from the parent company, and then the discount showed at checkout.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2019 at 7:22 AM, TaterHead said:

Agree, but it depends on the model. The one I wanted, everyone was selling at 199.99. All had list price, even amazon. I decided to buy from the parent company, and then the discount showed at checkout.

They ever ship yours?

They charged my card more than a week ago but I still have not received a shipment notice. Supposed to happen in 3 days or less according to their website. 

49 minutes ago, IHAVEGAS said:

They ever ship yours?

They charged my card more than a week ago but I still have not received a shipment notice. Supposed to happen in 3 days or less according to their website. 

I called and talked to Kimberly yesterday concerning my order and she said it was on backirder. I ordered mine on March 12 and never got any shipping info.

i asked why the website doesn’t reflect the items’ status and she said that it hasn’t been updated yet. I ended up canceling my orders since she can’t tell me when it’ll be available.

30 minutes ago, George16 said:

I called and talked to Kimberly yesterday concerning my order and she said it was on backirder. I ordered mine on March 12 and never got any shipping info.

i asked why the website doesn’t reflect the items’ status and she said that it hasn’t been updated yet. I ended up canceling my orders since she can’t tell me when it’ll be available.

Thanks, think I will cancel as well. I had called them Monday and Kimberly said mine would ship Monday or Tuesday, also just checked and the website still does not show mine as out of stock.

Hopefully there will be no problems with them refunding my card, seems like we have found kind of a messed up outfit. 

7 hours ago, IHAVEGAS said:

Thanks, think I will cancel as well. I had called them Monday and Kimberly said mine would ship Monday or Tuesday, also just checked and the website still does not show mine as out of stock.

Hopefully there will be no problems with them refunding my card, seems like we have found kind of a messed up outfit. 

I used PayPal to pay for mine. I called and canceled yesterday morning and received the refund last night.

On 3/21/2019 at 5:01 PM, TaterHead said:

She said a backorder on a component would delay shipment until 3/25. I can wait.

Will be interesting to see what happens.

Website said typically 3 business days or less.

When I called to inquire Monday (after 4 business days) she told me mine would ship Monday or Tuesday.

When I called Thursday with plans to cancel the order she said mine would ship that day and I would have the shipping notice by Friday at the latest, did not happen.

Plan to call Monday and do a hard cancel even if she tells me she has it packaged and sitting on her desk. 

1 hour ago, IHAVEGAS said:

When I called to inquire Monday (after 4 business days) she told me mine would ship Monday or Tuesday.

When I called Thursday with plans to cancel the order she said mine would ship that day and I would have the shipping notice by Friday at the latest, did not happen.

Plan to call Monday and do a hard cancel even if she tells me she has it packaged and sitting on her desk. 

Sorry to hear that. Yeah, I was leery when I was talking to her that’s why I decided to cancel right then and there. I told her that if they can’t be upfront with the status of their products, I won’t be buying anything from them.

Hopefully they’ll get everything sorted out. 

2 hours ago, George16 said:

Sorry to hear that. Yeah, I was leery when I was talking to her that’s why I decided to cancel right then and there. I told her that if they can’t be upfront with the status of their products, I won’t be buying anything from them.

Hopefully they’ll get everything sorted out. 

I'm going to add you to the list of the folks I know of who are smarter than I am.

It will get worked out one way or another.

On 3/23/2019 at 10:10 AM, IHAVEGAS said:

Called Monday (yesterday) to do a hard cancel.

Was told the product had already shipped that morning and was sent a tracking number via email.

Tracking number they sent never has updated past "label created".

Product arrived with Monday's mail. It is not the color that I ordered but I really don't mind that much.

It is not ok for people to smoke pot at work.