Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
obsessiveshooter

SAR9, the budget Glock killer

Nice, I'll remove the mag release and try that out. I'm glad you had the same issue and found the fix.  To be clear, you didn't just polish the mag release where the mags hit it, you trimmed it down so it would release sooner and be more out of the way?  BTW, does your ejector have a bend to the left and have you had any failure to eject issues?  

I'm hoping Carlos will help me out.  If they have updated the design due to known issues, then I would love it if they sent me that updated design.  I'll email him now!  

On 3/11/2019 at 2:06 PM, obsessiveshooter said:

The pistol uses metal MEC gar made magazines that can be bought for about $25. They drop free.

I handled one today, and am impressed for the money. I do not want to pay the $50 each  I found online for extra mags. Do you have a link to the $25 mags?

Respectfully,

I handled one today, and am impressed for the money. I do not want to pay the $50 each  I found online for extra mags. Do you have a link to the $25 mags?

Respectfully,

When I bought the pistol I had the shop order in 3 more mags for me. That was their price. I just told my phone to search for sar9 magazine in the first thing that came up was prepper gun shop for $26 each.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

After emailing with Freedomsmith, there are no plans to make a racer trigger or updated design. So, I have chamfered my trigger on the sides, and I may actually remove the bottom portion of the trigger that sticks out. I think most of the time my issue is when I'm too low on the trigger and I put pressure on that part instead of the dingus.

On 7/18/2019 at 2:06 PM, Cc223316 said:

Hey brother can you recall what size the sights  you ordered?

Any info on the front size used would be great.

Sorry, I let this toy go to a new home. I cant find any records of what I ordered either.