Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ruger PC Carbine Hand Guard

Yamil Sued did a video showing the TACCOM ULW Hand guard for the Ruger PC Carbine......what he didn't mention is the brake that he is using is also from the same company......all in all.....it looks to shoot flat and the hold looks nice too.

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know of a front hand stop that will attach to the taccom hand guard sling swivel stud? Or in place of the stud? I got the hand guard without slots.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, TRUBL said:

The Ruger Hand Guard that TACCOM sells, has MLOCK slots.......any rail sections or attachments that are made for MLOCK slots will work with the TACCOM Ruger HG.

I have the TACCOM handguard that doesn't have any slots.  All it has is the hole for the sling swivel stud.

Problem solved. I had a Magpul 4 piece handguard that had one short piece with one hole. I filed down the m-lol nubs so it sits flush on the hand guard and used the regular screw that came with the hand guard. I think it will work perfectly.

9 hours ago, Cuz said:

I have the TACCOM handguard that doesn't have any slots.  All it has is the hole for the sling swivel stud.

one of the earlier ones.....we used to offer them both ways, now only with slots

Yeah, I was so excited when you came out with it I ordered it as soon as possible. It’s a great hand guard. But I now see the advantage of the slots to mount something to keep me from extending my hand past the guard and onto the barrel.