Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tigris Arms XT12 - True AR10 shotgun?

Rudukai13

I have been unable to cycle any rounds through this gun Othos xr12 pro with the 2 magazines that came with it, or with another UTAS 5rd I purchased online. I will load one round in the chamber shut the bolt, attach a mag with 2 rounds & fire the round. As of yesterday it fails to load another round that will fire when I pull the trigger! I have tried over 20 different loads both high and low brass, light and heavy loads, 2 3/4 & 3" shells not will cycle. (added picture of some of the many shells I have tried) Most of the time does not chamber the second round and if it does the bolt does not close all the way for it to fire. One time yesterday as I let the bolt go forward, it fired the 3"round with the gun on safe, the positive being I was at an outdoor range and muzzle was pointed at the ground. I have several AR12 Turk shotguns with this costing the most and preforming the worst.

stormcase (3).JPG

On 11/20/2021 at 8:47 PM, mpom said:

RSR is out of stock on the Othos xr12 pro, but they have the xtr12, Utas, much cheaper, but no magwell funnel, shorter handguard. lacks the lightening cuts.

Mark

BTW if anybody is looking for one Battle Hawk Armory has two in stock.

14 hours ago, slappyjack said:

I have been unable to cycle any rounds through this gun Othos xr12 pro with the 2 magazines that came with it, or with another UTAS 5rd I purchased online. I will load one round in the chamber shut the bolt, attach a mag with 2 rounds & fire the round. As of yesterday it fails to load another round that will fire when I pull the trigger! I have tried over 20 different loads both high and low brass, light and heavy loads, 2 3/4 & 3" shells not will cycle. (added picture of some of the many shells I have tried) Most of the time does not chamber the second round and if it does the bolt does not close all the way for it to fire. One time yesterday as I let the bolt go forward, it fired the 3"round with the gun on safe, the positive being I was at an outdoor range and muzzle was pointed at the ground. I have several AR12 Turk shotguns with this costing the most and preforming the worst.

stormcase (3).JPG

Like most turkish shotguns it  requires break-in, or that you disassemble it and polish any burrs and edges, that might cause friction.

But if you can fire it while the safety is on, you should definately return it, and get another one 😳