Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need Coated 124’s recommendation

oteroman

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very happy with ACME 124 for my CZ - I've loaded at least 60k w/o a hiccup. Vicki there is super nice / attentive. 
If you email and say Enos there is a forum discount.

FYI  if you go 'big' and order 30k, she'll let you choose another color for your batch (I've done both black and green before)

What!?
Brazos comes to 5.5 pennies.
That had my antenna up.
Any discounts?
I have $1700 burning a hole trying to get the most bang for accurate 124 grain bullets for a CZ TSO
No intention to hijack thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you buy 3 cases(3500rd) of BBI (Black Bullets International) you can get them for .06c a piece and that is shipped. Use code TTURNERBBI at checkout. I believe that is a 7.5% discount. 
You are correct, sir.

Thank you for choosing BBI and for using my code! [emoji16]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

DG Bullets. 124 work out to 5.5cents each when using discount code TS15 or code AP15. Either gets 15% off.

But ! 124 has a wide ogive and tanfo or CZ may not like them unless loaded short. It's due to barrels cut to CIP  standard  and  not SAAMI.

Acme bullet discount code "54730" gets 5% off. Proceeds go to provide bullets to a non-profit youth shooting team. Kids from grade school thru high school, but under 12 can only shoot 22lr rifle. Team photo attache from the Wi state match.

FB_IMG_1497126431160.jpg

Yea, I couldn't pass that Brazos deal up.  For 4.5 cents a bullet with free shipping, I'll take a risk.  5040 bullets cost me $226

I like that they give you the option for your order to be sized .355, .356, or .357

Look forward to testing these out.

Edited by chenault

Yea, I couldn't pass that Brazos deal up.  For 4.5 cents a bullet with free shipping, I'll take a risk.  5040 bullets cost me $226

I like that they give you the option for your order to be sized .355, .356, or .357

Look forward to testing these out.
OK. Impossible to pass up this deal. Gonna order this afternoon.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Joedirt199 said:

Your delivery person is gonna hate you. I think some of my deliveries get left for my normal guy when he is out sick or on vacation. The fill ins won't deliver stuff and leave bogus excuses as to why. I know it is because my bullet orders are heavy.

I normally meet mine down at the street and carry it up to the house for him. We also leave him muffins in the mailbox; keeps us on good terms for the times I order 12k like in December.

I give my postal dude a gift card each year.  The amount is proportional to the quantity of bullets and brass that I happen to have ordered that year.

BTW, I'm another one that decided the price of the Brazos bullets was too good, to not try them.  I have 3500 180gr .40s on the way.

Edited by muncie21

I have a sample pack coming today from Brazos Precision. They actually sell by the pound. Hi-Tek coated 9mm 124gn will cost you $186 shipped for 3,360 bullets. I'm hoping they're good! 

Brazos Precision is legit. I sold the owner my Magma Mk 8 Bullet Master and Lube sizer. I would take advantage of his prices while he's new to the market and his prices are low.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk