Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need Coated 124’s recommendation

oteroman

Need a recommended supplier for a 10K order. Yeah looking for a deal.

It has been a long time since I ordered any coated bullets.

A discount code would help.

I can’t wait for another Black Friday deal (10%-15% discount).

Over the last few years I imagine there are suppliers out there I am not aware of. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6.4 a bullet at ACME with shipping

6.38 at Blue with the discount code

Choose the color you like best.  ACME comes with a booklet of targets and Blue comes with a bumper sticker, if that helps.

As stated, Blue Bullets has an increased discount for the large quantity you're interested in. 125 gr are good in either RN or TC. I get them sized to 0.356". 

If you're military, retired military, or LEO, IbejiHeads gives a discount.  They also discount large orders a little bit more. 

3 hours ago, missed it by that much said:

Acme has a discount code aslo

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The discount isn't for bulk pricing though

The price I listed for both includes the discount for Blue Bullets.  Those are the lowest prices I could find, if anyone can find lower let me know.

Edited by chenault

6 minutes ago, anonymouscuban said:

For those using Blue Bullets, anyone using the .355? 

I just ordered some samples and now realize they're .355. This is all new to me so now concerned that I'm going to have problems. Shooting an SP-01.

While some may argue that it's less than ideal, they'll function fine. I promise many hundreds of thousands of .355 blue bullets have been shot from lots of CZ pistols. 

The .355's are fine.

I run the Blue 147's FN and they are great in my SPO1.

I also tried Gallant and SNS all .356 and for the games we shoot I did not notice and real difference in accuracy and went back to Blue.

11 minutes ago, anonymouscuban said:

For those using Blue Bullets, anyone using the .355? 

I just ordered some samples and now realize they're .355. This is all new to me so now concerned that I'm going to have problems. Shooting an SP-01.

The 0.355" should mainly be fine.  You'll have to test & compare with your barrel.  For me, the 0.355" would group at 4" to 5" inches at 25 yds.  Usually 8 or 9 of the shots would be around 3" with one or two flyers to open up the overall group. When I shoot 0.356" Blues I get consistent 3" 10-shot groups at 25 yds without the flyers.  I shot thousands of Blues at 0.355" without any issue other than this though.  The standard order of Blues will be sized at 0.355" but you can get them sized 0.356" via the "special profile" link, or just call them if what you want isn't listed there.

While some may argue that it's less than ideal, they'll function fine. I promise many hundreds of thousands of .355 blue bullets have been shot from lots of CZ pistols. 
The .355's are fine.
I run the Blue 147's FN and they are great in my SPO1.
I also tried Gallant and SNS all .356 and for the games we shoot I did not notice and real difference in accuracy and went back to Blue.

Thanks fellas. I will certainly run some test loads but you've put my mind at ease. Would hate to find out I threw money away.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

If shooting 9mm major I have found a great bullet,  a profile I was unaware existed until recently and it's Berry's (I'm not sponsored by them) 124gr hbfp thick plate.  The hollow base does 2 things and that is 1, round nose loaded to same power factor compared to these berry's,  the berry's hollow base shows no primer flattening at all, they are still round using same hs6 powder charge of 7.8/7.9 gr where the round nose shows medium pressure signs with quit a bit of flattening of primers. 2, hollow base makes better accurate due to the hollow base expanding a bit to virtually seal the barrel as the bullet travels through.