Jump to content
Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jorge Ballesteros moving to team Bul Armory (and the "Bullesteros" gun)


BenAlpha
 Share

Recommended Posts

all inside parts sear,hammer, disco and new trigger with flat/curve  inserts  are bul designed parts much better than  from extr. engineering  parts.

inside /outside finish much better than sti dvc line.

 

Edited by yigal
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just got back from Bul, got to handle the Bullesteros for a bit.
The grip is awesome, the texturing is actually quite mild but feels good.

The barrel+comp design is interesting, the two "poppers" are actually part

of the barrel and are on an "island" so the barrel is longer than it seems, not the comp.

 

New trigger feels a bit nicer than my x-line trigger kit too. (and the flat short

trigger shoe is a god send for my small hands)

 

Full details and many more pictures: Right here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Balakay said:

Anyone have a guess-timate how much the top shooters are getting to make a change like this?

I’m friends what a guy who was a top shooter in the late 80s though the 90s into the mid 2000s and he said each sponsorship was worth about 10k. Sti would give him enough parts to build like 3 guns each year. Montana gold would give him 100k bullets plus set him as a distributor for them so he could make extra money. All the guys make most of their money doing classes at 1000 bucks a day plus expenses. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, trub7dur said:

Wonder what the lower front grip screw is for?

 

It's a two piece design, you can see where the two pieces meet.  But it was seamless

and smooth. You can tell a gunsmith did the final touches and not a machine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The grip is interesting. All the pockets on the slide, not pleasing to my eye. I think different cuts up top that contrast from the grip would accent both better. As is, my first impression is a big chrome golf ball. But that is just aesthetics. If it shoots & holds up, that’s the most important thing. 

Edited by OPENB
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, BenAlpha said:

I just got back from Bul, got to handle the Bullesteros for a bit.
The grip is awesome, the texturing is actually quite mild but feels good.

The barrel+comp design is interesting, the two "poppers" are actually part

of the barrel and are on an "island" so the barrel is longer than it seems, not the comp.

 

New trigger feels a bit nicer than my x-line trigger kit too. (and the flat short

trigger shoe is a god send for my small hands)

 

Full details and many more pictures: Right here.

It does not like an island barrel.
A one-pice trubor design?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, trub7dur said:

It does not like an island barrel.
A one-pice trubor design?

yes. 1 pc.

19 hours ago, BenAlpha said:

 

 

New trigger feels a bit nicer than my x-line trigger kit too. 

 

and i didn't impressed from geppert x-line vario  triggers.😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BUL Armory has been the unknown in North America. They are now being strong contenders in the open market with strong reliable guns at affordable prices. Have been researching them the last couple of months and they seem to be a strong company which is dominating the Open market in Europe. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/3/2019 at 7:48 AM, yigal said:

all inside parts sear,hammer, disco and new trigger with flat/curve  inserts  are bul designed parts much better than  from extr. engineering  parts.


How are they "better"?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...