Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which holster for a Langdon Elite?

Chills1994

Yes. The M9a1 will work as will the Vertec holster.  I use a Safariland ALS for the Vertec, it fits my M9a1 and my LTT. 

Edited to add: The forward portion of the M9a1 and Vertec  are the same, the only difference is in the grip. Any should work. The LTT frame is basically an M9a1 frame. 

Edited by steven t

• 2 weeks later...

not trying to hijack this thread but can anyone provide the part number for their Safariland ALS  Elite LTT holster?  The holster finder on Safariland's website claims such an item does not exist yet I know they do!  Called Safariland and they were absolutely no help.  Totally frustrating.....Thanks guys for any help.  My shootin' iron needs a place to sit!

17 hours ago, pcs352 said:

not trying to hijack this thread but can anyone provide the part number for their Safariland ALS  Elite LTT holster?  The holster finder on Safariland's website claims such an item does not exist yet I know they do!  Called Safariland and they were absolutely no help.  Totally frustrating.....Thanks guys for any help.  My shootin' iron needs a place to sit!

I just ordered the one for the Vertec. It fits both my LTT and M9a1. I will look at it when I get home on Sunday and see if there is a part number on the holster. I ordered the 7378 (I believe) belt loop also came with a paddle, from Holster Ops. I ordered the cut down version.