Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Can I use the same holster?

twister

15 hours ago, twister said:

Yeh, I was going to get the one for a shadow 2. Does anybody think it would a good move to go with the Shadow 2, versus the Sp-01? Thanks again. Dave.

Depending... Both are good. Many prefer the grip and the faster transitions of the SP01. A polished SP01 is basically just as nice as S2...

24 minutes ago, Fasthenk65 said:

Depending... Both are good. Many prefer the grip and the faster transitions of the SP01. A polished SP01 is basically just as nice as S2...

I'm fussy about triggers so I ended up doing pretty much identical work to the S2 internals as I did for the SP-01. For my grip the SP-01 works better so I sold the S2, agree that both are good.  

10 minutes ago, IHAVEGAS said:

I'm fussy about triggers so I ended up doing pretty much identical work to the S2 internals as I did for the SP-01. For my grip the SP-01 works better so I sold the S2, agree that both are good.  

I'm the same with respect to the trigger. Mostly, I just want my two S2's to be as identical as possible. So I mess with the internals until I achieve that and then leave them be after that.

I also have both the SP-01 and S2. My SP-01 has lots of polishing and all of the CGW goodies. The S2 has all of the CGW goodies as well. As much as I want to like the S2 better, I think I prefer the SP-01. Both are milled for a DPP and used in CO division so the longer sight radius of the S2 is negligible.