IDAHOAASHOOTER

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Aircooled6racer said:

Hello: My point of aim does not change with tape over the front of the C-More. Thanks, Eric

Not sure why but at 20 yds my point of impact when covering front  of lens  is 2" higher with Romeo 3 on open pistol and 1" low 2" right with Cmore on PCC with same hold as regular. Tight groups but different poi compared to no to tape. Sure does make dot bright on sunny days though....

• 3 months later...
On 3/23/2019 at 12:18 AM, KrisS said:

So after 200 rounds I can say I am very satisfied. The brass slightly dings the very corner of the red dot but that does not cause any ejection issues so far.  Monday will have more oppty to shoot on level 1 IPSC match so will have more info to add.

Here is link to video how it shoots: https://imgur.com/2urrW6J

CcSD7B5.jpg

Any updates on this setup? do you have a picture of the modified mount without the optic?

It still works great. Only the back of the optic is beat up more as sometimes the brass hits it when bouncing from the top of the slide. It happens for some of the brass only but as I am reloading based on picked up brass I am aware of this. As for the photos of the mount itself: it was too low and I had to file the bottom of it so there is a celarance

lOrQf0y.jpg1XL6So0.jpg