Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
MikeyScuba

United Airlines - Any fees for checked guns?

Air Canada dings me for a weapon charge when I’m flying.  Does United?  I have a United flight coming back from Denver in a few months.

I have only had the checked baggage fee, but no additional charges just because it is a weapon.

Posted (edited)
On 2/24/2019 at 3:05 PM, MikeyScuba said:

Air Canada dings me for a weapon charge

WTF....Thank God I'm American.

To the best of my knowledge there isn't a single US airline that charges for baggage because it is a firearm.

Edited by elguapo

Give it time.

After coming back from a TPC course and flying out of Vegas the Air Canada check in agent kept squealing to the fellow agents this bag has weapons, WEAPONS.  To which they all started staring at us like we were criminals.  We are just middle aged couple and i stared back. 

so 2 weeks later we were back at the same desk checking in (after the IRC) and I made sure to wear the match T-shirt but that particular agent walked past us 30 seconds before. No issues 

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, MikeyScuba said:

Give it time.

After coming back from a TPC course and flying out of Vegas the Air Canada check in agent kept squealing to the fellow agents this bag has weapons, WEAPONS.  To which they all started staring at us like we were criminals.  We are just middle aged couple and i stared back.

How much time should I give it?  

I honestly couldn't give two shits about what some minimum wage ticket agent thinks of me because I'm flying with WEAPONS!!! 

Edited by elguapo

With the direction the libtards are trying to steer the country, I can imagine at some point airlines will start making it increasingly more difficult to fly with checked weapons and may start wanting to charge hoping that will deter us.