Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mount Razor or Romeo 3 on Walther Q5

highhope

You can use the DPP plate, I don't remember which number it is, and file down the index nubs so the adapter that comes with the Razor will mount flush.

I got the CMore plate to mount my Razor red dot and had an issue with it.  Went to the Leupold DPP plate with Razor adapter and it's been perfect.

On 3/8/2019 at 4:33 PM, Abflyboy said:

You can use the DPP plate, I don't remember which number it is, and file down the index nubs so the adapter that comes with the Razor will mount flush.

I got the CMore plate to mount my Razor red dot and had an issue with it.  Went to the Leupold DPP plate with Razor adapter and it's been perfect.

good to know that. What issue do you get from the Cmore plate? Thanks a lot

On 3/11/2019 at 4:43 PM, highhope said:

good to know that. What issue do you get from the Cmore plate? Thanks a lot

The threads pulled out of the plate and my dot few up in the air about 12 feet.  Fun shooting the rest of the match with no sights LOL.

The CMore plate is made of a different, softer material than the ones supplied by Walther and the threads are not as durable.  It lasted somewhere between 7-800 rounds before failure.  The Walther plate for DPP has over 2k rounds through the gun with no problems.

CMore replaced the plate with no hassle. It's sitting on the table next to the computer.  I haven't had any problems with the current setup so not really inclined to switch back.

1 hour ago, Abflyboy said:

The threads pulled out of the plate and my dot few up in the air about 12 feet.  Fun shooting the rest of the match with no sights LOL.

The CMore plate is made of a different, softer material than the ones supplied by Walther and the threads are not as durable.  It lasted somewhere between 7-800 rounds before failure.  The Walther plate for DPP has over 2k rounds through the gun with no problems.

CMore replaced the plate with no hassle. It's sitting on the table next to the computer.  I haven't had any problems with the current setup so not really inclined to switch back.

Thank you so much. That's very helpful