Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tanfoglio Limited Pro

K131

Hi, im in the market for a new all around competition gun. Looking at the limited pro. Can any one confirm that it's IDPA legal and passes weight and box requirements. Ill be using it for uspsa and steel challenge matches also. TIA

Edited by K131
Added

Each gun is different and the actual weight can depend on your grip and basepad options. You can use an aluminum or plastic guiderod if you need to trim some weight.

Some examples are a little longer in the beavertail than others so you should double check by using a box.

If it is a local club match, I doubt anyone will care.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I have LOK grips on mine right now, and it baaarely makes weight. Im going to trim the inside of the grips a little to try and save enough weight to use good base pads.

But yes they will make weight!

PD LW guide rod

Unica Flat Safety

Titan Hammer

Xtreme Trigger

LOK Grips (.080" thicker than normal)

IMG_1303.jpg

14 minutes ago, K131 said:

Thank's for the replies. Im definitely interested in getting this gun. Looks like you have to be creative to keep it under weight.

A little bit...but its worth it. I am currently using mine for ESP in IDPA, and as a backup gun for USPSA.

You'll be very happy with it! BSPS and Patriot Defense seem to have them in stock most of the time.

I dont think mine would be legal for SSP since I changed out the hammer, and the safety...but it might be. Can anyone take a look at the pic I posted and let me know? The safety is a unica part which is offered from the factory, and the hammer is an xtreme, but I figured in SSP those parts werent allowed to be changed out and keep it in SSP.

I dont think mine would be legal for SSP since I changed out the hammer, and the safety...but it might be. Can anyone take a look at the pic I posted and let me know? The safety is a unica part which is offered from the factory, and the hammer is an xtreme, but I figured in SSP those parts werent allowed to be changed out and keep it in SSP.

If those parts come standard on a model that meets SSP standards then they should be legal. If not, then probably not.

This thread has some decent insight.

https://forums.brianenos.com/topic/245458-titan-hammer-on-limited-pro-legal-for-idpa-ssp/page/3/

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk