Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
1911vm

Para Usa TTR rifle

What happened to all the TTR upper kits and the rifles. I went on Gunbroker  to  see the pricing as i was considering to sell mine and their is not one available. Midway used to sell upper kits and nothing.  I understand they were discontinued but I never seen something  to completely  disappear like this. 

The rifles were discontinued in 2011.   I saw CDNN selling them for about $1k about 2.5 yrs ago.  I don't think Alan Zitta (ZM-Weapons), the originator of the system that Para licensed, is making them anymore either.   There is one for sale on GunsAmerica now.

I meet Al many years ago and have shot with him at different  matches, over the years, interesting guy. That is why i got it the first place  And I am sure he is not building them any more. The impulse / cadence is very cool on it almost 0 recoil. but I just never shoot it . Maybe if i hold on to it it will go up in price. I actually considered doing an SBR out of it, that would make a real compact package . but i could not do that in my stupid state .