Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2019 Rockcastle 3 Man 3 Gun Presented by Samson/DoubleStar

• 2 weeks later...

This will be my first year shooting (and working) this match too - I'm looking forward to it!

But I'm also a man without a team right now.  I don't suppose there are two people out there crazy enough to join me, are there?  Fair warning:  I'm the nut that shoots an AR10 and 870 in TacOps when there isn't a Heavy class.  I have finally given into the dark side and shoot 9mm - because those 21rd mags are just DREAMY!!!

6 hours ago, Matt in TN said:

This will be my first year shooting (and working) this match too - I'm looking forward to it!

But I'm also a man without a team right now.  I don't suppose there are two people out there crazy enough to join me, are there?  Fair warning:  I'm the nut that shoots an AR10 and 870 in TacOps when there isn't a Heavy class.  I have finally given into the dark side and shoot 9mm - because those 21rd mags are just DREAMY!!!

21 rounds? You are screwing yourself Matt. 9MM mags should hold 23. :)

22 hours ago, Matt in TN said:

This match is a lot of fun. I'm hoping to shoot it again this year. 

• 2 months later...
21 hours ago, Rube said:

I can not find this event on practiscore. Anyone have a link?

Search for " 2019 Rockcastle 3 Man 3 Gun ".   (The match is full and registration is closed)

On 6/2/2019 at 8:13 AM, GunCat said:

Search for " 2019 Rockcastle 3 Man 3 Gun ".   (The match is full and registration is closed)

GunCat, thank you for the reply.  The search yields nothing.  Not a big deal, just weird that you can't find much on it.  I'll be there in a couple days anyway.

Question:

For the RockCastle 3 man 3 gun, do people use 3 gun carts or just drive around from stage to stage?

Edited by Rube

For all those that were in attendance, I have emailed out a short "thank you" to registered team captains.  I've also asked those captains to forward the email to their teammates, because we included a post-match survey to help us with next year's event.  If you shot, but don't get the email from your captain, please message me and I'll send the link.

Thanks again to Rockcastle for being such gracious hosts, Samson and DoubleStar for continuing to support the efforts of this match, and to Rose Action Sports, MOD 1, and Gamaliel for sending awesome prizes for the shooters.