Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What 70,000 9mm Cases Looks Like...

ToddKS

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, AWLAZS said:

How do you sort through all that?

Up to this point it has been a mechanical sorting process to remove the 380 and then a visual process to remove the undesired headstamps.

I have a new machine that I will be working to get on line next week that is going to replace the visual sort.  

2 hours ago, ToddKS said:

Up to this point it has been a mechanical sorting process to remove the 380 and then a visual process to remove the undesired headstamps.

I have a new machine that I will be working to get on line next week that is going to replace the visual sort.  

What is the source for the 9mm brass? Indoor range? Military range? Outdoor Range? Govt Auction? I've been looking at where I'll make my next order. I need to feed my new open gun and was looking for something like this that is pre sorted. Sounds like a great deal! Hoping I'll be able to order next month sometime. 

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 10:31 AM, ToddKS said:

Sortinator?

• 2 months later...
19 hours ago, Laxman2809 said:

very jealous, i wish i club near me had one.

It takes some time and energy to get the image library built and understand how to keep everything working properly but I would not be able to provide sorted 9mm in the quantities I do without it.