Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Bmans45

Limited holster

I am new to USPSA and already have I have a CR Speed but from what I read it’s to far away from my belt to be legal in limited. What do most guys use ? I am using a STI 2011 . 

Edited by Bmans45

6 hours ago, Bmans45 said:

I am new to USPSA and already have I have a CR Speed but from what I read it’s to far away from my belt to be legal in limited. What do most guys use ? I am using a STI 2011 . 

Have you read the new rules on holster distance from body? Should be well under new max of 3 3/8”

Edited by Sarge

1 hour ago, Sarge said:

Have you read the new rules on holster distance from body? Should be well under new max of 3 3/8”

I just downloaded the app and looked that up . Thank you . I was under the impression it was on 2 inches . I have been reading though the rules but it takes a while . 

2 hours ago, Bmans45 said:

I just downloaded the app and looked that up . Thank you . I was under the impression it was on 2 inches . I have been reading though the rules but it takes a while . 

glad you got it worked out.

I used to run a cr speed holster and liked it but I now use a DAA race master and love it. Def happy I changed to it

Posted (edited)

I run a Everglades magnetic race  holster works well. No hang ups. Securely held in place when it’s locked and smooth release. 

928A682A-9789-4C33-9FE2-B40AC66670D4.jpeg

Edited by Corrado_kid
Clicked wrong button

I love the DAA Alpha-X. I have a few different grips and it’s easy to change the block out to fit the different ones.