Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steel grips

Dane460

If you go to Lone Star Inovations Facebook page you can see higher resolution pictures. When you zoom in on the texture you can see he left more of the points of where they circle of the pattern intersect. I’m assuming he knocks those points down to make less aggressive grips. The EVO has slightly less raised points. Both grips have great texture. I have the EVO on my limited gun that I posted earlier.

Edited by JFIII
Grammer error

37 minutes ago, Rcknease said:

Has anyone tried the Limcat steel grip ?

I’ve held them, they’re comfortable I just like a more aggressive grip and the contour of an evo

On 3/3/2019 at 8:18 AM, JFIII said:

If you go to Lone Star Inovations Facebook page you can see higher resolution pictures. When you zoom in on the texture you can see he left more of the points of where they circle of the pattern intersect. I’m assuming he knocks those points down to make less aggressive grips. The EVO has slightly less raised points. Both grips have great texture. I have the EVO on my limited gun that I posted earlier.

Thank you I’ll check them out 

I have landed on the Pt Evo after trying Pt classic, SV Signature, Cheely, etc. For ME with my larger hands the Evo is a perfect fit. Go with what fits you best and if you can handle a few before buying it will certainly save some heartache and cash.

I had the PT EVO, until i was able to find someone who had the E2 that i could try. I ended up switching to the E2. It just fits in my hand better. Its more contoured and gives me a higher grip angle. I felt i could grip it better/more naturally.

• 2 weeks later...