Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
DKorn

PCC “Minimum” Capacity for USPSA

3 hours ago, MemphisMechanic said:

It comes down to whether you:

1) still roll the gun from your shoulder, angle the magwell like a pistol, and feed the magazine with index finger down spine of it. Treating it like a pistol.

or

2) load it like an actual rifle shooter. Grip the long mag in a beer can grip and feed it into the magwell without breaking the gun from your shoulder. This method works best with a 33rd Glock mag, or longer. You aren’t to feed a shorter mag this way because your fist will hit the magwell.

The PCC national champ loading like mad:

This guy is a freaking alien

I run a 31 rd glock mag with an MBX "Mini" attached.  I usually load only 40 rounds in it, and it is perfect for nearly every USPSA stage.  I carry 31 rounders with MBX +6 pads for my backups.  For classifiers, I like the Magpul 21 round mags.  They  are short enough to reload easily, and they are big enough to get a good "beer can" grip on them.

my $.02

4 hours ago, polymerfeelsweirdman said:

Do the Glock big sticks still run if you put a +6 extension like an arredondo or tti without a new spring?

The 3 that I have do.