Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New PCC Goal?

Spent a little time last evening watching video clips on Instagram of how much better than me folks are at shooting stages with their PCC.

A favorite is always Max Leograndis .  A comment he posted that really stood out, "Doing the doubles drill, I have gone back to 30+ yards and been able to maintain .12s splits in the A zone of a classic target."

A new goal?  Something I will achieve? (Nope.)  But at least gives us an idea what the top shooters can do in practice.

Yes, it is doable. I think most people shooting PCC are just doing double taps and that doesn’t always work when you start to stretch distance. I see so many shooters whose transitions are slow with PCC. But if your gun is setup nice, you can pretty much run the trigger as as you can pull it. 

Ive been doing doubles drill at 25 and can get 2 alpha as fast as I can pull the trigger. But I find I can not do that when actually shooting a stage. Probably has something to do with pulling the gun into my shoulder in the bay something I tend to forget when on the clock.