Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

9mm Brass (Original Feedback Thread)

ToddKS

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Todd and Forum Friends - Just thought I would share some great news from the shipping side - UPS just introduced this week “Flat Rate Shipping”. A 1050 cubic inch box that weighs 70 lbs or less ships anywhere in the US for $16.75 with up to 1728 cubic inches for $20.75 ...Check out all the size and cost details at the link below....Mark

https://pressroom.ups.com/pressroom/ContentDetailsViewer.page?ConceptType=PressReleases&id=1573046682002-277 

https://www.supplychaindive.com/news/ups-flat-rate-shipping-packaging/566837/

Edited by Sigarmsp226

Todd and Forum Friends - Just thought I would share some great news from the shipping side - UPS just introduced this week “Flat Rate Shipping”. A 1050 cubic inch box that weighs 70 lbs or less ships anywhere in the US for $16.75 with up to 1728 cubic inches for $20.75 ...Check out all the size and cost details at the link below....Mark

https://pressroom.ups.com/pressroom/ContentDetailsViewer.page?ConceptType=PressReleases&id=1573046682002-277 

https://www.supplychaindive.com/news/ups-flat-rate-shipping-packaging/566837/
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing that.

Guys - I just received my first shipment from Todd of brass I sent to Todd for sorting and cleaning....AMAZING is the first word that describes what he returned to me...My brass was unsorted range brass from a coupe of local ranges where I shoot on a regular basis and I called myself cleaning this brass..

Nope- Nope- Nope - Todd CLEANS brass as compared to what I thought was clean brass and he has a sorting process that gets 99+% of the “less than desirable or you sure do not want to reload this type or brand brass” culled out so if you need brass or have brass - contact Todd....and the cool part id the brass he scrapped out of the brass I sent him was replaced by his on hand sorted brass AND he provided me a credit for the scrap value of my brass he culled....

I will be sending Todd another 10,000 rounds of my brass over the next 2-4 weeks.....This guy has the best brass for reloaders...That is why his stock sells out so fast....Thanks Again Todd - You Sir are a Great Asset to this Forum......Mark

• 1 month later...
On 2/12/2019 at 8:43 AM, ToddKS said:

Price is $115 per 5000ea shipped (Large USPS Flat Rate Box).  Brass will be cleaned, polished, and sorted to remove CBC, WCC, WMA, S&B, MEN, AUSA, AP, and any stepped cases (FM, IMT, Ammoload,  and Maxxtech).

PM me to place an order.  

12/14/2019:  The batch for this week is all sold.  Next batch will be ready to start shipping the week of 12/30.  Please PM if you want to pre order a box from that batch.

Thanks,

Todd

Is your brass fully processed to removed cracked casings, bulge, etc etc?  Thanks 

My standard 9mm brass is sorted for headstamp content and cracked cases are removed whenever identified.  I do not see very many cracked cases is the brass that I am using.

Processing (decap, size, stainless tumble, and polish)  is available for an additional charge of $85 per 5000ea.  Lead time for processing is typically 2 weeks.

I got my 5k shipment of brass today and promptly put it through my Rollsizer with case counter.  I am pleased to say that there were 5,160 pieces of excellent quality brand name brasd in the box, which is certainly a step up from another person I purchased 5k of brass from that only contained 4,720 pieces.