• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2019 at 7:37 PM, s2000red said:

Hi Todd.  Got the brass today and it looks great.  Had it not been for the spent primer, I would have sworn it was brand new brass.

Thank you again,

Jerry Chapman

Thanks for the kind feedback.  I am glad you are happy with your brass.  Just let me know when you are ready for more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi Todd was checking on your brass . Do you roll size your brass , for 9mm. I have a lot of 9mm that won't pass my case gage , do you process brass for people?
I do not roll size the brass I sell. I believe that sorting the brass by headstamp eliminates most case gauging issues. I remove the headstamps that are prone to causing such issues.

If you have a gun that is particularly sensitive I would recommend using matching FC headstamp brass or my 9 Major mix.

I do offer brass processing as well.

Thanks for the quick reply , what do you get for your 9 major mix and what is your processing rate run and do you roll size the brass you process.
I sent you a PM with details and a couple options I think may work for you.

Thanks

Todd

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2019 at 8:43 AM, ToddKS said:

Price is $115 per 5000ea shipped (Large USPS Flat Rate Box).  Brass will be cleaned, polished, and sorted to remove CBC, WCC, WMA, S&B, MEN, AUSA, AP, and any stepped cases (FM, IMT, Ammoload,  and Maxxtech).

PM me to place an order.  

10/30/2019:  I currently have 1 box available for immediate shipment and am working on 5 box batch that will be ready to ship starting next week.

Thanks,

Todd

Hi Todd, please check your pm~  Thanks!