Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
matir

Better Belt for Heavier Shooter?

I'm a heavier shooter, just getting into USPSA, trying to figure out which belt I should get.  For classes and so forth I've been wearing one of my regular belts, but wondering if I should upgrade to a 2-piece setup.  I'll be shooting production with a CZ 75 SP-01 in a Blade-tech Holster.  I see Blade-tech has a double belt, as does CR Speed, Double Alpha, and Shooter's Connection.  Would anyone say one is better than another for a heavier shooter?  Is there a substantial difference between the options?

Also, does anyone use the Blade-Tech drop/offset instead of something like the BOSS?  I like the TekLok system, and, well, it's cheaper.

At 330 lbs I used DAA and CR Speed.  Both excellent.   Get the BOSS.  It`s worth it.  

I'd try the drop offset as it comes with the holster, you may need to heat the DOH part if the holster points in at your leg as it tends to do with most people, if you don't like that set up grab the BOSS.