Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lightning round: Your choice for best carry optic for your CZ (or others) - Brand and name, description, 1 sentence max. Go!

lfine

3 hours ago, race1911 said:

tried them all......CMore RTS2 6moa is the best of all worlds....way easier controls and acquisition of dot  than the DPP 2.5moa , just as big a window, good reliability and construction

I agree. I have 7 rts2’s now. I still have one dpp but I’ll likely sell it at some point. 

On 2/11/2019 at 10:02 AM, GhostDog said:

Shield RMS. Weighs less than the metal removed to fit it.

^ this , I have 2 of these mounted on M&P's they are narrow and sit very low, but still give a good sight picture

• 2 months later...

Sig Romeo 1 6 moa. Super bright, lighter than DPP if saving weight, sits lower than DPP, big window as well. 

Shield RMS 8 moa. Very light, sits low, always on, auto dimming. Downside is lens get scratched easily

I shoot a DPP 2.5 MOA - see the majority of the other posts here :)

With that being said, I'd also put forward the Holosun 507c - Solar cells means no worrying about battery life like on the DPPs and the circle dot is particularly nice for certain 3 gun matches which force you to take pistol shots from weird positions.

Dpp 7moa triangle. I like the dpp with the small dot but having had and tried both sizes, the bigger dot works better for me on the clock (easier to track)

That is a similar conclusion I had come to for optics on my open guns as well.   Started out with like a 4moa cmore dot module. After a number of years I settled on 8moa dot modules.

On 2/14/2019 at 7:26 PM, race1911 said:

tried them all......CMore RTS2 6moa is the best of all worlds....way easier controls and acquisition of dot  than the DPP 2.5moa , just as big a window, good reliability and construction

I agree, the Cmore RTS2 has the perfect size window and the 6moa is a dream to track and not too big for 25 yard shots. I dont know how anyone competes with dots under 3. I also have the DPP in 7.5moa triangle nad its just too awkward with triangle and the window being wider than taller is weird for me. Cmore RTS2 6moa for win