Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lightning round: Your choice for best carry optic for your CZ (or others) - Brand and name, description, 1 sentence max. Go!

lfine

Just like it says, no big diatribe, just list:

1. your present optic choice and dot size/triangle size etc.

2. at most, if any, one sentence why

(this comes from a very selfish place. Can't seem to find this type of info in one place, consolidated, and I'm needing to get one new or used this week.)

GO!

Sightmark mini shot pro spec- held zero on 3 different guns and currently running on my open flawlessly. zero at 25. 3 MOA

Truglo mini red dot sight- bought this in December for $100. Holding zero on my M&P Core 9mm for 3 months. 3 MOA is awesome as I can see maximum A zone and the sight floating in the periphery.

Both were $120 and run great so price & brand don't particularly sway me. I'm a very staunch limited division competitor but these 2 dots see a decent amount of work on their blasters in practice.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DPP 2.5. All the reasons as posted above, plus a secondary "armor shroud" protection, and a huge glass window to get a more heads up view of your entire array. Coming from an RMR, I felt like someone with bad eyes who just got LASIK and can suddenly see the world clearly.

I also have a DPP 2.5 MOA, a RTS2 at 6 MOA, and a Vortex Viper. The best by far is the DPP 2.5 MOA. Crisp clear dot even in bright sunlight and it has not let me down yet. Nice feature too is that it shuts off after inactivity and as soon as you lift it to make ready, it comes on immediately. I love my DPP. Leupold also has a life time warranty and that says something about the product right there!

DI RMR because is works 24/7 with no chance of electrical issues and no need to remove it and resight it for battery changes.

FYI, I killed 2 of those on my Open guns. The fiber optics broke.

I also didn’t like them at all. With the optic in the shade and your target illuminated, the dot disappeared.

tried them all......CMore RTS2 6moa is the best of all worlds....way easier controls and acquisition of dot  than the DPP 2.5moa , just as big a window, good reliability and construction

Edited by race1911