Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
Hamilton

Greetings from Ohio

Hey everyone. New member here from central Ohio and looking to get into some competition shooting. Have already found TONS of great information here and hope I can contribute as I learn more and get into the sport(s). 

-Henry

Closest club to you that offeres just about everything is PCSI. USPSA matches there are awesome.

pcsirange.com

That time it just sent me to range.com, not the shooting range.  Still a few problems with this "feature" !!!  Strange how it works at times.

Edited by Steve RA

38 minutes ago, Sarge said:

Closest club to you that offeres just about everything is PCSI. USPSA matches there are awesome.

pcsirange.com

Yep, that's where I plan to get my feet wet! All the other clubs I looked up are an hour+ away. If you know of any other places I'd love to hear about them.

Depending on how much you get into USPSA 1 hour isn’t bad. I shoot PCSI occasionally and it’s about an hour and 45 minutes from Cincy where we have 4 matches a month well inside an hour away.

Check out Briar Rabbit in Zanesville which is not far from Columbus and Dawg Valley which is just north of I 70 near Dayton

3 hours ago, Sarge said:

Depending on how much you get into USPSA 1 hour isn’t bad. I shoot PCSI occasionally and it’s about an hour and 45 minutes from Cincy where we have 4 matches a month well inside an hour away.

Check out Briar Rabbit in Zanesville which is not far from Columbus and Dawg Valley which is just north of I 70 near Dayton

I'll definitely look into those, thank you.