Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Welcome to A+

ToddKS

Welcome to A+ Brass!

Many of you have purchased brass from me in the classifieds section in the past.

I offer high quality pistol and rifle brass that is wet tumbled and then polished to a shine.

The calibers I normally offer are 9mm, 40, 45, 38 Special, 380, 223, and 308.

I also offer 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 10mm, 357 Sig, 270, and 30-06 when available.

I specialize in sorted 9mm brass.

My standard sort removes any stepped cases as well as other head stamps that reloader find bothersome (CBC, AP, AUSA, WCC, WMA, and anything with a Nato cross)

I can also do custom sorting as well.

My normal price for sorted 9mm is $115 shipped for a 5000 piece box. Photos are from the batch I am sorting now.

I will post items that I have immediately available but if you don't see what you are looking for send me a message or an email and I can give you a leadtime. I am usually not more the 7-14 days out on most items.

I can be reached via PM through the site or via email at APlusBrass@gmail.com

Thanks,

Todd

5bb2fd4d108a5613728cbd0213160a00.jpg

Edited by ToddKS

Brass is from an indoor range. Majority is once fired but the is undoubtedly some that is not 1x fired. I remove any cases that show obvious signs of multiple reloads at the same time I am sorting by headstamp.

On 2/9/2019 at 7:10 PM, Richie said:

The brass I've received from Todd previously has all been that clean and good brass!

Thanks Richie, I am glad you are happy with your brass. Please let me know if you need more in the future.

8 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

I'm one of the "old school" guys, sign me up for whatever little 38 Super you can get you hands on.

Unfortunately I see very little 38 Super but if I do get some I will let you know.