Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Atlas chaos load data

IDAHOAASHOOTER

25 minutes ago, Furrly said:

Your going have have major spillage at. 9.8 of 3n38.. Good luck loading that 

No. He's loading supercomp, not 9Major

I load 10.6g  of 3n38 in 38 SC with essentially no spillage. I also use Spillstop from Reloading Innovations

6 minutes ago, Biloxi23 said:

7.6 grains CFE Pistol, 124 JHP Precision Delta, 1.235 OAL in Atlas Custom

Running that load now huge dot jump, accurate but I’m looking for less dot movement at least not leave the window lol. 9.3 barely makes power factor, in jumping to 9.6 9.8 today seeing what difference it makes 

6 hours ago, Balakay said:

No. He's loading supercomp, not 9Major

I load 10.6g  of 3n38 in 38 SC with essentially no spillage. I also use Spillstop from Reloading Innovations

Are you running 10.6 in atlas or custom build?  10.6 in my tang was flat as s#!t but had 12 holes in barrel 🙄 lol I’m jumping to 9.8 today

31 minutes ago, Mlussoro said:

Are you running 10.6 in atlas or custom build?  10.6 in my tang was flat as s#!t but had 12 holes in barrel 🙄 lol I’m jumping to 9.8 today

Not an Atlas.  Rafferty Custom with an SV Hybrid barrel, 3 holes

8.5gr Hs-6 with PD 124gr JHP 1.230 AOL . It's 166 pf Adam said you don't need to run a high PF. I have run it all the way up to 178 PF and keep coming back down. But I only shoot club matchs. Also HS-6 varies buy lot to lot, this is all newer powder. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/8/2019 at 7:00 PM, Steelix said:

8.5gr Hs-6 with PD 124gr JHP 1.230 AOL . It's 166 pf Adam said you don't need to run a high PF. I have run it all the way up to 178 PF and keep coming back down. But I only shoot club matchs. Also HS-6 varies buy lot to lot, this is all newer powder. 

Are you running 38sc or 9major ?

36 minutes ago, Loudgp said:

Are you running 38sc or 9major ?

38sc and yes I know it sounds like low load. For some reason my 38sc only has 2 holes in the barrel not sure why but it works just fine. 

8 minutes ago, Steelix said:

38sc and yes I know it sounds like low load. For some reason my 38sc only has 2 holes in the barrel not sure why but it works just fine. 

Thanks. I have an akai that was just re barrel’d in 38sc and about to start load development ...