Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What is follow through and what’s needs to call shots...

TimH

21 hours ago, benos said:

Calling the shot means to know - as the shot fired - where the bullet will impact the target. Or if the bullet will miss the target completely. :D 

That word is the key. Not after. AS.

On 2/5/2019 at 6:23 PM, benos said:

Calling the shot means to know - as the shot fired - where the bullet will impact the target. Or if the bullet will miss the target completely. :D 

This exactly, calling the shot is a product of awareness, attention, and fast, fast decisions based off of both.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, funflyr said:

I watch Tim's videos all the time.  Great way to review the proper techniques.  I wish I would have taken one of his classes before he moved away from KC.

Check his website, I think he has one scheduled for KC (or close).  He also does a great job with he new podcast.

On 3/10/2019 at 4:43 PM, elguapo said:

There's always someone...  

I waited to respond to your snarky comment.

First that is a private club which each member has to take a test every year for renewal.  Failure to comply can have several unfortunate results.  People have been asked to leave the range for failure to comply with the club rules.

Second, the club is on state land.  In the past, there have been several attempts to shut the range down.

Third, the new governor is a rabid anti-gun person looking for any reason to shut it down even though the land is not controlled by her. She would use that as evidence to say the club can not enforce or comply with its own rules.

Fourth, USPSA club moved from the range so its rules are not germane.

And Finally,

Tim and I are friends. So a little friendly ribbing between friends is entirely appropriate.  I understand, you and others probably do not know that fact.  He is without a doubt one of the nicest most helpful person I have ever had the privilege to know. 

Regardless, 

So go pound sand elguapo.

• 7 months later...