Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RockAuto Submachinegun Championship 2019

Innovative85

I have put together a major submachine gun match in central KY. Registration opens 1 Feb. @ 1900 hours, and the link for it is here:

https://practiscore.com/2019-rockauto-submachinegun-championship/register

There will be 6 great stages with 3 of them being natural terrain. Click on the link for more information, or go to Facebook and search @rockuatosmg.

Since you asked, I have been involved with The SubGun Nationals for the last 6 years: Main Sponsor, Range Officer, and Asst. Match Director. I also CRO for major multigun matches under some of the best MDs in the country and have worked with them on builds, design, and briefs. This time I have the reins as MD and some of those people are helping me. I chose to do a SubGun match in the hopes that will help grow that shooting discipline into a more prominent sport.

Edited by Innovative85

Now that all the introductions are out of the way,

I do remember a full auto match being held in Ky. a few years ago. This have anything to do with that match ?

I do remember now it was knob creek. Big match

Edited by EEH
More info

Yes EEH, The Knob Creek Nationals are held every April and October. I have considerable experience with those events. The video you shares is from the main exhibition firing line, but the SubGun match is also there. Do a YouTube search for Knob Creek "SubGun", and you should find some video of several matches there.

Edited by Innovative85

40 minutes ago, Hi-Power Jack said:

I went to a machine gun shoot in NH about ten years ago - what a hoot.

Got to shoot a .303 belt fed  ….   that was worth a $1,000,000, to me    :) 

They don't call it a "giggle switch" for nothing! One of the MDs I worked for still says, "It's the most fun you can have with your pants on!" 😜

• 2 months later...