Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where to buy Shadow 2 Maria Gushchina?

highhope

23 hours ago, JackRathert said:

Their was a couple on gun broker one was kinda high priced though emoji848.png I know CZ custom is out as I believe Stuart sold me the last one they had.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

oh no...

On 1/29/2019 at 7:26 AM, Jeff O said:

So you put some Russian chick's name on it and pay double. You guys must live in a marijuana legal state. 😎🙄

for forgot "pretty darn cute Russian chic" and blingy CZ.....thats a double win! 

Ima bit of a redneck and gravitate to shiny things. 

Complete_2.JPG

4.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2019 at 5:26 AM, Jeff O said:

So you put some Russian chick's name on it and pay double. You guys must live in a marijuana legal state. 😎🙄

Some? One of the best shooters on the planet hands down, not best woman shooter, best shooter, so yeah, throwing Mash's name on a gun will make it worth more, especially when you bling it up. 

1 hour ago, slavex said:

Some? One of the best shooters on the planet hands down, not best woman shooter, best shooter, so yeah, throwing Mash's name on a gun will make it worth more, especially when you bling it up. 

M.G defeated all  the   men  from cz  pro team including R.S.

maybe from this reason cz  moved her to another division.😀😉

7 hours ago, slavex said:

Maria's always wanted to shoot Open CZ would prefer her to stay in Production. Robin also wants to shoot Open so we'll see how this year turns out. 

Maybe this development will start them down the path of developing a successor to the Czechmate.

On 2/14/2019 at 11:48 AM, slavex said:

Maria's always wanted to shoot Open CZ would prefer her to stay in Production. Robin also wants to shoot Open so we'll see how this year turns out. 

^^This. Although with Eric now in the mix it really makes things interesting. My hope is that he goes Prod and CZ does an EG model

On 2/17/2019 at 12:02 AM, slavex said:

a number of us are constantly lobbying them for this. A Shadow 2 frame turned into an Open gun would be my dream. I know of two existing ones and love them.

Hopefully they listen. Those guns Robin built are amazing looking.  Also, while you're at it, get them to make a smooth dust covered s2 without a rail. Call it a Shadow 3, so we can get really confused with tanfo s2/s3.

Not only would it look killer, it would probably point a little nicer and maybe the muzzle would dip less. (Or they could make the slide lighter like CO guns.)

AaQ5jQG.png

Hnnn that doesn't look too bad, but I wouldn't expect it to run any different, we're talking a pretty minimal weight difference. 

I want them to get their crap together with the Arcore (nitride) treatment on frames and start shipping Arcore only models, even if they cost a hundred or 2 more.