Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
infinity

Anyone from States side going to Australasia 2019 in the Philippines?

Will anyone be attending the Australasia this year in the Philippines?

Edited by infinity

Australia is awesome! 

I've been to Australia two times on my own. It's very easy to arrange everything with the internet with the help of Travel Sites. My advice for those who are planning their trip would be to limit youself with only 4 weeks to explore a couple of areas. Public transport is great and easy. Read Trip Advisor forums , they have loads of informaiton will come up to keep you busy and give ideas.

5 hours ago, GeorgeGeorge said:

Australia is awesome! 

I've been to Australia two times on my own. It's very easy to arrange everything with the internet with the help of Travel Sites. My advice for those who are planning their trip would be to limit youself with only 4 weeks to explore a couple of areas. Public transport is great and easy. Read Trip Advisor forums , they have loads of informaiton will come up to keep you busy and give ideas.

He’s talking about the IPSC event which will be held in November in the Philippines, not Australia. The name of the event is Australia 2019.

I think you misread the post thinking he’s asking about travel to the country of Australia 😆.