RJH

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, bret said:

What is the tilted cart exemption rule #?

What is the tilted cart equals  dq rule number?  Seems that measurments are made on flat level ground, not "tilted where i think you had it" or "the   gun was pointed  too far out when you crested that hill" 

Go your safe space..

My PCC is pointed at the ground approximately 3 inches in front of the front tire with chamber flag in and straps applied. You'd have to walk directly up to the front of my cart and put your foot next to the tire for anything to be swept. 

12 minutes ago, Matt1911 said:

My PCC is pointed at the ground approximately 3 inches in front of the front tire with chamber flag in and straps applied. You'd have to walk directly up to the front of my cart and put your foot next to the tire for anything to be swept. 

Right, also notice that  rule 5.2. Something saye that the gun has to be pointed within three feet of the conveyance,  not three feet from   center. 

It shows how unreasonably threatened some people are by pccs, that they want to make up rules to dq someone for transporting  one correctly in a cart

39 minutes ago, RJH said:

Right, also notice that  rule 5.2. Something saye that the gun has to be pointed within three feet of the conveyance,  not three feet from   center. 

It shows how unreasonably threatened some people are by pccs, that they want to make up rules to dq someone for transporting  one correctly in a cart

Who “wants” to DQ somebody?

7 minutes ago, Sarge said:

Who “wants” to DQ somebody?

I think you started the whole "better  not tilt your cart and sweep someone line" so......

But we are now into 5 pages, most of which is two or three people  with pcc  derangement syndrome,  and still the only kinda actual issue with pccs, is that sometimes they are slower at make ready and  ULSC, but not always,  cause i shoot with a couple of guys that generally shoot pcc and they fall in the middle of the pack at those two things. 

3 minutes ago, RJH said:

I think you started the whole "better  not tilt your cart and sweep someone line" so......

But we are now into 5 pages, most of which is two or three people  with pcc  derangement syndrome,  and still the only kinda actual issue with pccs, is that sometimes they are slower at make ready and  ULSC, but not always,  cause i shoot with a couple of guys that generally shoot pcc and they fall in the middle of the pack at those two things. 

Only issue is they are slower to make ready and clear?!? That’s trivial compared to the restrictions put on stage design

3 minutes ago, Sarge said:

Only issue is they are slower to make ready and clear?!? That’s trivial compared to the restrictions put on stage design

Who is putting restrictions on stage design? I have seen no change in  stage  design in my area. This was actually the point of this thread in the beginning.  Maybe i missed the rule changes in the book about stage design,  please point them out to me

Just now, Sarge said:

I could live happily with both, needing to be in the shooters underwear to make sure the last shot wasn't missed with the real quiet guns is the one that bugs me.

Shot an out of state local while on vacation this month, fun squad and good folks but sort of casual about r.o. things. Heard some great times announced for a couple pcc runs and then volunteered to run the timer and saw that it was not adjusted at high enough sensitivity to catch any shots where you were not right on top of the barrel. 

15 minutes ago, RJH said:

If you sweep someone with your pcc it is a DQ, what is so hard to understand? 

2 minutes ago, RJH said:

Who is putting restrictions on stage design? I have seen no change in  stage  design in my area. This was actually the point of this thread in the beginning.  Maybe i missed the rule changes in the book about stage design,  please point them out to me

Nothing in the rules. Isn’t your area where most PCC guys are 3 gunners? Mine isn’t, so stages get scrutinized by RM’s for PCC “compatibility “. 

3 minutes ago, bret said:

If you sweep someone with your pcc it is a DQ, what is so hard to understand? 

Yeah just like a pistol, no difference, kinda  my point.  But some seem to want to act like there is some big difference

10 minutes ago, Sarge said:

Nothing in the rules. Isn’t your area where most PCC guys are 3 gunners? Mine isn’t, so stages get scrutinized by RM’s for PCC “compatibility “. 

That is a md/rm issue. Stages are either legal or not, amy more or less than that is not a pcc issue, it is a md/rm issue 

14 minutes ago, RJH said:

Yeah just like a pistol, no difference, kinda  my point.  But some seem to want to act like there is some big difference

PCC guys are the ones sweeping themselves and others with their PCC, rarely do I go to a match where I don't see pcc handled in a manner that sweeps themselves or others.