Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I gave up waiting and canceled my order. Ended up finding a RL1050 that fit my needs.

You will be well served with the RL 1050 for pistol . In my opinion, a much more desirable machine.......  

Out of curiosity, I just called them. The new estimate for the RL1100 is the first part of November.

Edited by terrymixon

I ordered an RL1100 today anyway.  I don't mind waiting.   We are at the end of the season, so I have until April to get it dialed in and cranking out 9mm. 

On 9/13/2019 at 5:34 PM, chevrofreak said:

I ordered an RL1100 today anyway.  I don't mind waiting.   We are at the end of the season, so I have until April to get it dialed in and cranking out 9mm. 

We're you able to preorder with Dillon or somewhere else?

5 hours ago, Michael303 said:

We're you able to preorder with Dillon or somewhere else?

Immortobot. 

i saw dillon at nationals, said 1100 by holidays (xmas) maybe 😠

1 hour ago, cnote said:

i saw dillon at nationals, said 1100 by holidays (xmas) maybe 😠

I guess that gives me more time to save up rather than take the hit all at once.  😠  That or my interest will have waned by then.

39 minutes ago, terrymixon said:

Which year? ;)

LOL

Dillon Precision is accepting pre-orders on both the CP-2000 and the RL1100. We aren't taking payment information yet, this holds you a place in line in chronological order, once we do begin shipping.  When we are ready to begin shipping, we will contact the people who pre-ordered first, in order of date placed, to begin shipping them.

No preferential pre-order pricing is being offered for the RL 1100 ( $2000-2100 depending on cartridge ) Will handle 45-70 --so creedmore & 308 should not be a problem.

Edited by 2tuf4u

16 hours ago, dillon said:

Dillon Precision is accepting pre-orders on both the CP-2000 and the RL1100. We aren't taking payment information yet, this holds you a place in line in chronological order, once we do begin shipping.  When we are ready to begin shipping, we will contact the people who pre-ordered first, in order of date placed, to begin shipping them.

What is the new expected date to resolve the "issue with the supplier" of the 2 parts delaying this process???

Please and thank you