Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Have used Slide Glide for the rails for a decade and Lucas Extreme elsewhere right now.  EWL 2000 in the past and still have it, just wanted to try something new with Lucas.  I like that they support the shooting industry.

Agree Frog Lube smells great and it’s all downhill from there. 

I have been using Royal purple on everything for years, but was recently introduced to Liberty Libricants and may be switching for my competition guns. It seems to actually coat and run more smoothly in my first impression. Doesn’t get runny with heat either so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have used many different oils & lubes over the past 40 years of Competition.  I think starting with Hoppes and

then to Break Free for many years.  Then going to what I still use today; Mobil 1 0w-20, Kellube M12 and Weapons

Shield.  And last but not least Brian's Slide Glide Lite. 

I remember seeing a Youtube video made by the inventor of Weapons Shield, showing the lubricity of his product

against a couple of other popular oils.  It's good watching and looks as if it's a fair comparison (Frog Lube was one

of the oils).......

Edited by Sparky

slide glide seems like over priced RED and TACKY grease, it even smells the same, so it must be. Sorry.

I use whatever, they are all the same. 

most lubes are just grossly over priced re packaged nonsense.

my lube preference

1 whatever was free at last match

2 whatever i got free at work (5 gallons 2 cycle oil)

well considering I still have 4 gallons of that left over from 20 years ago,,,   Might be a while before I give you a 3

I mixed up a little moly grease and redline shockproof gear oil in a little Tupperware container and dab it on with a Qtip. My guns seem to like it.