Double Alpha Bullet Feeder Price

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 12:58 PM, Sarge said:

Actually just checked and conversion kits are only $150 at Shooters Connection.

Make sure to register as a forum member for the enos discount.

Sarge, how do you register as an Enos member on Shooters Connection site?? Y'all have about talked me into a Mr Bullet Feeder and would love a discount.

Thanks,

MK

12 minutes ago, surgdog said:

Sarge, how do you register as an Enos member on Shooters Connection site?? Y'all have about talked me into a Mr Bullet Feeder and would love a discount.

Thanks,

MK

Just register on the SC site then email their CS address and tell them you are an Enos member. They will set it up so when you log in you will see special pricing

18 hours ago, Sarge said:

Just register on the SC site then email their CS address and tell them you are an Enos member. They will set it up so when you log in you will see special pricing

Worked perfectly.

Ordered one last night.

Thanks.

MK

I pulled the trigger on one, very pleased and works well once set up.  Mr. Bibb is constantly upgrading, got an upgraded motor at no cost even though the original was working fine.

For my needs, it works great, MBF would as well, no doubt, but having total satisfaction at half the cost is a winner in my book.  YMMV.

On 1/18/2019 at 12:08 AM, XL6504ME said:

I built my own because I thought they were to expensive as well,   I improved it several times to it's current set up and it runs perfect I wish I had a better video of it but it gets crappy loading it into youtube. 

I have allot of R&D invested into this as I got a little obsessed with making it perfect.  mine is much simpler then the mbf as it doesn't flip the bullets which is the big head ache setting them up.   this is not a 3d printable feeder it was made on a cnc router out of uhmw  has a aluminum welded support bracket that just simply bolts to the machine using the factory holes just longer bolts.   Proximity switch turns it on / off, has a modified mr bullet feeder die will do all calibers buy a simple change of the plate.   

here is the video

By any chance are you selling a 9mm one?

I have one of Karl’s too. Works awesome. I’ve loaded about 2000rds now with my new 1050 and Karl’s bullet feeder and I can’t believe how fast it goes. It’s crazy how fast and smooth the 1050 is. And his bullet feeder being less then $200 is such a great deal.