Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revo holster

First you need to decide whether you want a conventional holster or a race holster. CR speed and Double Alpha are the two main options for race holsters but there's more manufacturers for conventional holsters. Bladetech doesn't make holsters for many revolvers but you can check out Comp Tac and Speed Beez. I find that most of these plastic holsters are pretty much the same though so if you already have one that you don't like then that may not be the best option

Edited by ajblack
The step up to Race Holster (Double Alpha) will take you some time to setup and master.
I just took my double alpha off my belt and replaced it with a kydex holster. I don't feel they're any slower and I can be a little more aggressive grabbing the gun.

I do use one of the adjustable hangars though, in this case a CR Speed one. I feel adjusting the holster location is important for a consistent draw and grip.
9 hours ago, PatJones said:

I just took my double alpha off my belt and replaced it with a kydex holster. I don't feel they're any slower and I can be a little more aggressive grabbing the gun.

I do use one of the adjustable hangars though, in this case a CR Speed one. I feel adjusting the holster location is important for a consistent draw and grip.

Word.