Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 gun shotgun, buy now or wait?

3Dflyer

On 1/14/2019 at 7:29 AM, Steve RA said:

Here is my M3000 with a few goodies from MOA.  MOA did all the work at their shop.

M3000.JPG

M3000 (2).JPG

M3000  (3).JPG

Hi Steve can I ask why the change of bolt to left hand drive? And what was required other than the bolt handle slot?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/29/2021 at 11:16 PM, terrydoc said:

Hi Steve can I ask why the change of bolt to left hand drive? And what was required other than the bolt handle slot?

Don't want to speak for the owner but I'd assume he's a righty and a left side charging handle means not having to break shooting hand grip to cycle the bolt.  Potential time saver while on the clock.

Edited by fyaman43

23 hours ago, fyaman43 said:

Don't want to speak for the owner but I'd assume he's a righty and a left side charging handle means not having to break shooting hand grip to cycle the bolt.  Potential time saver while on the clock.

Yeah thanks I reckon I understand the why part, I was wondering what had to be done.

16 hours ago, Hvansky said:

i have a stoeger m3k freedom with work done by hawkeye ordnance for sale if you are looking to buy one

I have a straight pull version ( think semi auto with a gas issue, about all we can have ) here in Australia already, was just wondering what was done.

• 1 year later...
On 1/13/2019 at 3:29 PM, Steve RA said:

Here is my M3000 with a few goodies from MOA.  MOA did all the work at their shop.

M3000.JPG

M3000 (2).JPG

M3000  (3).JPG

I gota find someone to do that left hand charger looks like it helps alot.