Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Smokin Hot Chicks At The Grocery Store

ipscron2000

To the Mod who made the forum replace M**F with Bea Arthur: Awesome!

Best laugh I've had in a long time.

Thanks Larry. (I thought it was hilarious.)

Bea Arthur, what is wrong with Bea Arthur?

You want somebody that you can talk to...and you think Bea Arthur fits the bill???

Rule #2 ought to be...never date a woman with a deeper voice than you.

Eye candy is wonderful. Some even speak.

I use them for motivation to exercise. I try and go to pool three times a week to do laps. I always swim faster when some beauty is in lane next to me in her thong.

Same here. Heck, I could probably win the Tour de France if they just kept hot chicks in front of me.

I just got back from Krogers which is a grocery store.  I was in there for only 20 minutes and I saw 8 HOT WOMEN shopping at 3pm.  These women/girls were so HOT, I almost forgot my first name. :wub:

I guess I know when I'm doing my shopping from now on. :rolleyes: 

I had to buy a bag of ice for the ride home. :P

I know, I'm a pig.

You're a pig? My buddy and I use to cruise Lucky's for groceries. If there were any fine women not wearing bras, we would skip aisles as required to time it for a passing view right next to the freezer section.

If women knew how completely disgusting we are they would all move to another planet.

I just got back from Krogers which is a grocery store.  I was in there for only 20 minutes and I saw 8 HOT WOMEN shopping at 3pm.  These women/girls were so HOT, I almost forgot my first name. :wub:

I guess I know when I'm doing my shopping from now on. :rolleyes: 

I had to buy a bag of ice for the ride home. :P

I know, I'm a pig.

You're a pig? My buddy and I use to cruise Lucky's for groceries. If there were any fine women not wearing bras, we would skip aisles as required to time it for a passing view right next to the freezer section.

If women knew how completely disgusting we are they would all move to another planet.

Did you walk by them then and say "door bell" as you were pushing on their nips? :o:P

• 2 months later...