Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Smokin Hot Chicks At The Grocery Store

ipscron2000

I just got back from Krogers which is a grocery store. I was in there for only 20 minutes and I saw 8 HOT WOMEN shopping at 3pm. These women/girls were so HOT, I almost forgot my first name. :wub:

I guess I know when I'm doing my shopping from now on. :rolleyes:

I had to buy a bag of ice for the ride home. :P

I know, I'm a pig.

Ron,

Summer is wonderful. One time I was at the local market having my groceries checked when an outstanding young woman in a crop top and Daisy Dukes sashayed into the store. You could hear every male neck in the store snap, crackle, and pop as all eyes locked onto her massively jiggly top. The lady checking my groceries noticed where I was looking just as I said in my best 3 Stooges Curly voice "Oh yeah, that's what I forgot...MILK!"

The cashier just about spit out her gum!

Nolan

Skilled, but otherwise unremarkable.

If you come to Tallahassee, you gotta go to the Ocala Road Publix.  It is within walking distance of Florida State University and it is crawling with college women.

Somewhere on this Forum, I have previously posted my dating rules, there are 3 of them.

And...

#1 is, gotta be 35 years old, no young ones for me.

The 20 somethings sure are hot, but what I really appreciate is the 40 somethings that look freaking outstanding. You know, the ones you see squeezing on friut in the produce section in their business skirts at 5pm.

I am with you Tom...and the produce section is the best...you can always ask their help selecting fruit or veggies and then start a conversation.

Zman..if a 20something wants to talk to me, cool, but I doubt if she could carry on a conversation for more than a minute...the older ones have some accumulated knowledge and can talk to us older guys.

Zman..if a 20something wants to talk to me, cool, but I doubt if she could carry on a conversation for more than a minute...the older ones have some accumulated knowledge and can talk to us older guys.

TL

I agree, the young ones are fun to look at, but.....how do you talk to them?

Give me the ones with some personality and life experiences. And there are plenty of HOT ones that fit those categories.

I'm window shopping only. My wife would not appreciate me talking to them anyway. And even if I did, they probably wouldn't be interested in talking to someone at least as old as their dad.

But they sure are fun to look at!

Eye candy is wonderful. Some even speak.

I use them for motivation to exercise. I try and go to pool three times a week to do laps. I always swim faster when some beauty is in lane next to me in her thong.

Only problem with a University is that they never got any older and I did.

I went to some kind of outdoor elementary school festival with my daughter last year and was surprised at the eye candy available.

I was meeting my wife so I had to avoid staring in case my wife spotted me first!

At the grocery store with my daughter when she was anywhere from 3 months old to 4 years old I had hot women all over me if I stopped for an instant or looked like I couldn't find something. My wife finally went with me and witnessed a bit of this going on. Since then I haven't been allowed in the grocery store for the last 4 years :(