Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sig P320x5 vs Canik TP9SFx

mich3210

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 9:13 PM, mich3210 said:

Do you have first hand experience with both? Please support your claim. 

if you know Jonasson he shot the Canik Tp9SFx in a 2 day match 169 shooters took first place overall , I know I'm no Jonasson  , shoot what winners shot, I just got 2 of them . USPSA CARRY OPTICS here we go.

In your decision of which pistol to purchase consider the grip angle of the pistol with the optic- which dot comes up faster and is centered consistently?

This will make a difference in your dot speed on target.

1 hour ago, verla said:

In your decision of which pistol to purchase consider the grip angle of the pistol with the optic- which dot comes up faster and is centered consistently?

This will make a difference in your dot speed on target.

Or you could chose the gun on factors that make sense, and adjust to the gun with a few hours of consistent dryfire.

That’s like picking a car based on which one has the best feeling seat.

Edited by MemphisMechanic

Owned both and prefer the Canik. The sig feels like it sits too high in the hand. I pick up the dot faster with the Canik and prefer the 6 moa over the sig dot. Tough to beat it for the price. I am thinking of getting a second for production division, not sure if it will replace my 34.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2019 at 2:40 PM, mike4045 said:

Owned both and prefer the Canik. The sig feels like it sits too high in the hand. I pick up the dot faster with the Canik and prefer the 6 moa over the sig dot. Tough to beat it for the price. I am thinking of getting a second for production division, not sure if it will replace my 34.

You know Sig’s dots come in 6moa, right? 

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure about the accuracy of the Sig but I just returned from sighting in a new Canik TP9FSx and it as accurate as my CZ SP01 Shadow Target Custom. I shot them both side by side at 20yds and the groups were under 2" offhand with 124gr HP reloads at 130pf.