Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

GSSF practice.

rowdyb

GSSF, a great way to try some competitive shooting for the first time, or a way to get some free guns if you shoot pretty well. It's winter now in the northern hemisphere so why not get a dry fire let up on the competition? I have these types of banners and think they're pretty neat!

gssf.JPG

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, cjmill87 said:

@rowdyb, what distance are these supposed to be setup at?

I don't remember exactly. There is an instruction sheet on the webpage. I always have to look it up myself hahahaha. From my memory, the other banners I have from them you use them anywhere from 5 feet to 10 feet away.

Five to GLOCK will generally go out to 20 or 25 yards (the maximum) for the furthest target.

GLOCK'M has many variations, but the furthest target is usually around 15-20 yards. One hard-set popper that doesn't fall is now the norm (less work for the ROs).

Plates will be at 33 feet.

7 hours ago, ima45dv8 said:

Five to GLOCK will generally go out to 20 or 25 yards (the maximum) for the furthest target.

GLOCK'M has many variations, but the furthest target is usually around 15-20 yards. One hard-set popper that doesn't fall is now the norm (less work for the ROs).

Plates will be at 33 feet.

Absolutely correct for the actual course, my question was referring to the distance the banners should be setup.  Ken got back to me so I'll share with the class:

Glock The Plates    10'

Glock'M      7'

5 To Glock    5'

These are distance from shooter to the banner.  I had a set of Ken's Steel Challenge banners, might be picking these up to!

2 hours ago, cjmill87 said:

Absolutely correct for the actual course, my question was referring to the distance the banners should be setup.  Ken got back to me so

I gotta work on that whole reading-comprehension thing...

<head smack>