Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Great Plains vs Oklahoma

There is an option for shooting the Oklahoma Sectional on Friday as well. Leave Thursday, shoot OK Friday and use Saturday as your travel day back since the GPSectional is on that Sunday. 

The Oklahoma Sectional will be 10 Stages, 288 rounds, prize table, gun drawings etc with phenomenal stages and atmosphere! I strongly encourage you to attend this match as I highly recommend it!!!!

Chad 

OK Section Coordinator and MD 🙂 

18 hours ago, Steve RA said:

Are they on the same date ??

Technically no, the GPS staff shoot on Saturday with the main match being on Sunday. The OKS is staff and competitors shoot Friday and main competitor match is on Saturday. That leaves plenty of time to travel after the OKS match is over Satruday as well. We will be done and gone by 3 more than likely. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m shooting OK Saturday and Great Plains Sunday. If I had to choose one and Great Plains wasn’t at my home club I would choose Oklahoma to be honest. Not a knock on the match here, but every match I’ve been to in Tulsa has been top notch. 

I also want to dispel the myth it will be nicer in Nebraska. Great Plains in June/July is typically one of the most miserable matches weather-wise I shoot every year. It is extremely hot and humid in the summer here.