Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Southern CA ICORE Matches?

Are there any Southern CA matches that are happening regularly? The ICORE site links to Apple Valley and Palm Springs, but there seems to be nothing on the calendar for those clubs on their websites. Before I start calling around, I figured I'd ask here. 

I shoot USPSA regularly (L10, B class) and have shot several matches in Revolver division (early on, when my primary gun was getting fixed), but not enough to get classified. Going to an all-revolver match would be fun since I practice with revolvers from time to time to work on my grip and trigger pull in general, but don't want to keep swapping divisions in USPSA until I am way better.

Thanks, I was afraid Piru would be the closest. Looks like they run regular matches and have a regular crew that shows up, 8-15 shooters. On the plus side, it's on the weekend when we don't have USPSA matches at Pala, so I will likely give it a try.

3 hours ago, vvshooter said:

Apple valley gun club will have a couple this year. Will set the dates in a week or so.

Jim

That's great - if you remember, please post back in this thread so I get a notification. 

• 3 weeks later...

Ok IVC after extensive discussion with my co match director the following months will be ICORE/practical pistol.  Last Sunday in March ,June , and October. December we will make a postal match. We will put a classifier in these. If you have any questions you can email me. Biggestez@hotmail.com