Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Taran Tactical PCC +10 Basepad Gen 1 and Gen 2 Differences?

Judo

Does anyone know the difference between the Generation 1 Taran Tactical Glock +10 PCC mag extensions and the newer Gen 2 other than the shape and a little more weight?  Are they supposed to function better than the Gen 1’s?  The website description is a little vague and there aren’t any reviews that I could find.  The reason I’m asking is Taran Tactical has a 30% off sale right now and I was going to pick up a few if they function well.

On 12/30/2018 at 2:30 AM, Judo said:

Does anyone know the difference between the Generation 1 Taran Tactical Glock +10 PCC mag extensions and the newer Gen 2 other than the shape and a little more weight?  Are they supposed to function better than the Gen 1’s?  The website description is a little vague and there aren’t any reviews that I could find.  The reason I’m asking is Taran Tactical has a 30% off sale right now and I was going to pick up a few if they function well.

I have one Gen 1 and 4 Gen 2's. Have not seen a difference in function. They all work fine for me on factory Glock 31rd tubes after making sure the bottom inside of the mag is free of molding flash and smoothing out all the sharp edges on the followers.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2019 at 12:15 PM, Patrick Scott said:

I have one Gen 1 and 4 Gen 2's. Have not seen a difference in function. They all work fine for me on factory Glock 31rd tubes after making sure the bottom inside of the mag is free of molding flash and smoothing out all the sharp edges on the followers.  

Thanks for the info.  

• 3 months later...