Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZC Tactical Sport/TSO threaded barrel

Garmil

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would get it for the slightly longer barrel also. My po9 is actually more accurate with the extended barrel than the regular one. Seems that way at least. And they look cool 

My ts blue with the cgw barrel bushing is already a tack driver. I will get this barrel when i can though. It's one of those try to always improve the toy things I guess. 

Edited by Cajunguy
Adding to it

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/27/2018 at 11:09 AM, CookieTheSwede said:

They don’t make it in .40. 

Linky

It’s for those who want to convert. 40-9 in the TSO is good to go. Just need barrel and mags.

also would love to know if the barrel can handle 9major.

Edited by Laxman2809

• 4 months later...

I bought a new barrel from CZC and then I slugged the barrel to measure the ID and it measured .356” which is fine for copper jacketed bullets. I however, shoot coated lead and needed a .355” barrel, which CZC doesn’t make. Unfortunate because I had high hopes. They were kind enough to take mine back since I had never fired or fitted it.

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/24/2019 at 12:44 AM, igolfat8 said:

I bought a new barrel from CZC and then I slugged the barrel to measure the ID and it measured .356” which is fine for copper jacketed bullets. I however, shoot coated lead and needed a .355” barrel, which CZC doesn’t make. Unfortunate because I had high hopes. They were kind enough to take mine back since I had never fired or fitted it.

Uh... you know you can order lead bullets in other sizes, right? 

Just order them .001" larger. 

3 minutes ago, kuduman said:

kuduman is totally correct. order the proper size and this shouldn't be an issue.

1 hour ago, Laxman2809 said:

kuduman is totally correct. order the proper size and this shouldn't be an issue.

1 hour ago, kuduman said:

Well I do know that because I cast and powder coat my own 💊. I have a boat load of .357’s sitting on the shelf and I actually prefer to shoot +.002” oversize and not .001” over as you’ve suggested.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey there i know this thread is old, but i recently just ordered one in 9mm for my TSO and it came in. installed with no fitting at all with a solid fit, i put a SJC 5 port compensator on it that i had re shaped for my old shadow target 2 and it looks really nice in my opinion. great budget czechmate alternative.

resize IMG_20201110_120436.jpg

Edited by CZaddict
upload photo/ spelling