Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Keystone Munitions 2 Piece Handle and Home Switch Relocation Kit for Ammobot

I saw this on Instagram last night. Looks like a cool change to get rid of having the handle (even the stubby one) from swinging back and forth.
That's one benefit ... I really like the switch relocation as it's a set and forget piece now. Makes priming system breakdown and reassembly much cleaner and easier

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, IntenseImage said:

That's one benefit ... I really like the switch relocation as it's a set and forget piece now. Makes priming system breakdown and reassembly much cleaner and easier

I'm not real familiar with the ammobot system, so sorry about the noob question. What switch does it relocate? The video I saw last night showed a switch (I believe) down near the bottom stroke of the handle.

I'm not real familiar with the ammobot system, so sorry about the noob question. What switch does it relocate? The video I saw last night showed a switch (I believe) down near the bottom stroke of the handle.

Here is one of my older videos ... You can see the switch mounted to the priming system that the handle contacts on the up stroke. This needs to be removed and reset every time you work on the priming system. Moving it to the bottom of the frame eliminates that, plus cleans up the press so you don't have that hanging off the side anymore

Just now, IntenseImage said:

Here is one of my older videos ... You can see the switch mounted to the priming system that the handle contacts on the up stroke. This needs to be removed and reset every time you work on the priming system. Moving it to the bottom of the frame eliminates that, plus cleans up the press so you don't have that hanging off the side anymore

ohh, okay. That makes sense. That would be a very nice upgrade then. I assume with having to reset that switch each time you had to make sure it was back in the right position otherwise that changes the length of the stroke, right?

ohh, okay. That makes sense. That would be a very nice upgrade then. I assume with having to reset that switch each time you had to make sure it was back in the right position otherwise that changes the length of the stroke, right?
If too far forward maybe, or the machine doesn't run and you just move it forward a bit. I had the process down to make it simple, but this takes it to another level of simplicity

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a video processing 9MM brass with the Keystone 2 piece handle, home switch reload.   Also with The Judge, finds 38Super, stepped brass, and cases with dented case mouth.  Works awesome!!

https://fancybrassco.com/products/bro-handle-for-your-ammo-bot

http://www.mojoprecision.net/the-judge.html

#ProcessSmarter

Edited by GregJ