Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who is the gent on the far left of this photo.......

Krag

• 4 years later...

Photo credit for this image: W. Thomas Stewart

My dad, Tom Stewart, arranged for the matching team jackets for both the men's and women's team members in 1983. The jackets were donated by Phil Stallone of Stallone's Formal Wear in St. Louis.  How do I know this random factoid?  I helped haul the jackets on a road trip packed upright in a hanging box for transport. I was one of the five members on the women's team.

1 minute ago, KiloSierra said:

My dad, Tom Stewart, arranged for the matching team jackets for both the men's and women's team members in 1983. The jackets were donated by Phil Stallone of Stallone's Formal Wear in St. Louis.  How do I know this random factoid?  I helped haul the jackets on a road trip packed upright in a hanging box for transport. I was one of the five members on the women's team.

Awesome!

2 hours ago, KiloSierra said:

Pretty cool!